Soft set honey or more commonly known as ‘creamed honey’ is produced by the bees during the spring and summer months. We are often asked ‘what is soft set honey’. Put simply it differs from usual honey in that it is stirred for 24-48 hours before jarring. In doing so a lovely soft buttery texture is created as the honey crystals are broken down becoming smooth and buttery. Hence also going by the name ‘creamed honey’.
How to use Soft Set Honey
- Perfect for stirring onto warm porridge, try spreading onto warm toast with peanut butter, or clotted cream.
- Try with ice cream for a lovely evening honey ice cream treat.
- Soft set honey is one of the most versatile honey, from eating straight of the spoon to disolving in smoothies.
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
This is some of the most pure and velvety soft set honey you will encounter. Although if you prefer a runny honey, or are looking for honey for hayfever then please see our further products or read further about our honey and beekeeping work.
340g Round Jar
Honey and Our Beekeeping Ethos
- Produced by sustainable bees kept by Northumberland Honey Co.
- Pure and Natural.
- Cold extracted and coarsley filtered importantly retaining all the benefits of pure honey.
- Utmost traceability due to working to SALSA standards and 5 star environmental health rating.
- Beekeeping apprenticeship, in purchasing this soft set honey, you are actively supporting the next generation of beekeepers.
- Follow our beekeeping work on facebook.
Shipping and Packaging
- Upto 3 jars – Royal Mail will deliver these
- Over 3 jars will be sent by courier.
- Free delivery and free local delivery delivery or click and collect available, terms and conditions apply.
- All packaging is fully recyclable.
Discover More About Honey
- For full terms and condition please visit the terms and conditions page.